You Can Download Visa Form From Here !
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR UK IN 2020
Before submitting the application for Umrah Visa from UK, a number of requirements have to be fulfilled by a UK citizen. We have provided a list of Umrah Visa requirements and rules that a pilgrim needs to bring about before submitting the application for Umrah Visa in order to provide guidance to the British Muslims while applying for Umrah Visa in 2020. We have also provided information about Cheap Umrah Packages so that more and more Muslims from UK may get a chance to perform Umrah in 2020.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES
- Every applicant must submit an appropriately filled and signed form. Applicant should make sure to use black ink pen and use block CAPITAL letters while filling the application form.
- British passport needs to be provided by the applicant. If the applicant has any other passport then a proof of their UK residency needs to be provided by the applicant.
- Applicant should attach 2 passport sized colored photo in white background facing the camera with front profile, along with the application form.
- The passport of an applicant must have at least 2 pages blank visa pages.
- Along with the application, confirmed air tickets of the applicant from Saudi Arabia to UK or any other destination should be shown as well.
- Applicants must ensure that from the date they start their holy journey for Umrah, their passport must have validity of more than 6 months.
- Along with their application a legal certificate of A.C.W.Y meningitis vaccination must be provided by the adult applicants. Infants and children of 1 to 15 years of age should provide Polio and meningitis vaccination certificate and children above 15 years of age have to provide meningitis certificate like adults.
- If an applicant has a non-Muslim name than a certificate from an Islamic center or a masjid confirming that the particular person is Muslim, needs to be submitted by the applicant
- Women who are under 45 years should go together with a Mehram i.e. father, husband, brother, uncle, grandfather or son above 18 years also children under the age of 20 should be accompanied by father, brother or other male relative. A proof of relationship i.e. marriage certificate for husband and wife, birth certificate for child, should also be provided by the applicant.
- If a woman is 45 years or above then she can travel alone. For this purpose a notarized permission is required in which Mehram states that he has no objection and gives her permission to travel alone all by herself for Umrah.
- If the female has a different last name from the Mehram then a relationship proof should be provided.
- Children under 18 years don’t get approval of Umrah Visa unless they go along with an adult relative.
- If the applicant holds a business visit or any other valid visit for Saudi Arabia then he/she can’t apply for Umrah Visa.
CHEAP UMRAH PACKAGES
After considering all the requirements for Umrah Visa 2020, choose a reliable travel agency like 5 star umrah packages and select your Umrah packages from a wide range of Cheap Umrah Packages that we offer, deposit the amount of your desired Umrah Visa package and you are good to go. In order to get your package at cheaper rates do the bookings in advance. Low Cost umrah an urgent Umrah Visa Service to the Muslims residing in UK. We believe in facilitating our clients with best services in affordable and cheap rates.