TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is your contract, so please read this carefully before you book:
– Bookings are made with the Supreme World Travel LTD T/A TRAVEL EXPRESS OF 467-469 HIGH ROAD, LEYTON, LONDON E10 5EL. (the Company) subject to these booking conditions. Please read them carefully before you book. You agree that the person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the persons included on the booking form – (the Client). No person may alter these conditions on the Company’s behalf.
– You must pay the balance by the due date shown on the confirmation invoice. Please note for some telephone bookings full payment may be required IMMEDIATELY i.e. before you receive our confirmation invoice. If this applies you will be advised when the booking is made. It is very important that you pay balances when due because failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of your Hajj and still leave you liable to pay cancellation charges. Where an extra booking charge applies this will have been advised at the time of booking. All credit/charge card payments are subject to a surcharge. All cheque payments require 7 days to clear. Until full payment has been received the price of your booking may increase as a result of fuel or other surcharges which may be imposed by suppliers. Please note we do not accept responsibility for cash sent by courier or post, even if sent by registered or recorded delivery post or any other special delivery.
CHANGES BY YOU
– If you wish to change any item – other than increasing the number of persons in your party – and providing we can accommodate the change, you will have to pay an Amendment Fee per person which you will be notified at the time of change. Otherwise any changes come under the terms of the Cancellation clause.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
– You and/or any member of your party may cancel your booking of Individual Components at any time, providing that the person who made the booking notifies us in writing. Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements we will charge cancellation fees based on the day your written cancellation is received and whether your tickets have been issued.
Air Ticket Refund: Many airline tickets are paid for in full at the time of booking and are not refundable if you cancel. We will tell you at the time of booking. In respect of any alteration to an APEX ticket or certain other special fare tickets, some suppliers (particularly airlines) may treat a name change as a cancellation and as such will not refund any monies. Where an outbound portion of your flight coupon is not used the return sector will be automatically cancelled by the airline and no automatic right to a refund exists for such part-used tickets. All other partly used tickets are normally non-refundable and cancellations made within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
Other Individual Components: unless your confirmation invoice specifies different cancellation charges, the charges below shall apply:
Period before departure (subject to amount of cancellation charge documents being issued shown as percentage of the full price for the Individual Components. Please note the percentage shown include the deposit, which is non-refundable.)
Prior to balance being collected:
On or between 29 to 56 days – 40%
On or between 15 to 28 days – 90%
Up to 14 days – 100%
Failure to arrive at the departure airport – 100% non-refundable
– If you incur any problems during your trip, it is essential that you bring them to the attention of the supplier and our agents or as soon as it affect you to give us a chance to investigate and rectify. If the problem cannot be rectified, you must contact us, in writing, within 28 days of your return. If you do not raise the matter during your trip, this will affect any later claim you may make.
– When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Payment for any such damage or loss must be made at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you must indemnify us against any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions we expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the opinion of any other persons in authority you are behaving in such a way to cause or to be likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any third party or damage to property, or making the tour non-enjoyable to others in the group, we reserve the right to terminate your arrangements without notice. In this situation your total booking with us, including your return transportation arrangements, will immediately cease and we will not be responsible for paying any costs, expenses, refunds or compensation.
– We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alterations, delays or changes arising from unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disaster, or adverse weather conditions, epidemic, technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports, cancellations of schedules by scheduled airlines. You can check the current position of any country by telephoning the Foreign and Commonwealth Travel Advice Unit.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS CHECKING AND DISPATCH
– It is your responsibility to check that all travel documents issued are correct. The address for all documentation will be that given at the time of booking. Documents will normally be dispatched 7 days before departure. For bookings made within 14 days of departure it may be necessary for you to collect your air tickets and passport at the airport at an extra charge. Any other vouchers will be posted/faxed to you direct. In the event of ticket loss or delay, it will be your responsibility to pay additional expenses incurred by us to arrange and post duplicate tickets. Guaranteed next day delivery can be arranged at additional cost, which can be advised at time of booking.
LATE BOOKINGS may also require Special/Courier delivery of documents in which case we will tell you the charges at the time of booking.
– Once Umrah/Hajj visa application is made on your behalf, we will do our utmost to process the visa application without delay obtaining your visa. However, visas are granted by the Saudi Embassy and it is according to their discretion. We will not be responsible for any delay or refusal to your visa application by the Saudi Embassy. Therefore, any cancellation charges incurred as a result of the above mentioned, will be the sole responsibility of the client.
NEW VISA CHARGES
– The Saudi Hajj Ministry passed a ruling in 2017 that if a pilgrim repeats their Hajj or ‘Umrah on the same passport within a 12-month period, they will have to pay a fee of 2000 Saudi Riyals (approximately £405 as of October 2017) per person this rule applies to. If your application to the Saudi Embassy confirms that this charge will apply to you, you will be liable to this extra charge which we will collect from you and pay to the Embassy on your behalf. The charge does NOT apply if you did Hajj in the same 12 month period. Another ‘Umrah is allowed in the same year for free, in the same year that you did Hajj. Please note that you are allowed one Hajj every five years.
– we strongly recommend that you and all members of your party are covered by a policy of travel insurance. If you suffer from any disability or medical condition you must disclose this in advance to the insurance company. All insurance premiums are payable in full at the point of sale and are sold incorporating a 14 day cooling off period after which time some policies may be non-refundable and you should check at the time of purchase. The 14 day cooling off period only applies if you have not departed the UK or made any claim under the insurance policy.
YOUR FINANCIAL PROTECTION
– We are a fully bonded member of ABTA (No: K8321), and hold ATOL license 9382 issued by the Civil Aviation Authority, which provides for your financial protection. The flights in this brochure are ATOL protected. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. Full details can be obtained from the ATOL website (www.atol.org.uk).
ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKING
– We reserve the right to increase or decrease brochure prices and to change any information in our brochures or on our website before a booking is made. You will be told the correct up to date price before you book. Once you choose a tour & agree the price, please complete the booking form and send it to us together with a non-refundable deposit of £1000.00 per person and the insurance premium (if required). In certain cases a higher deposit is payable. Also some hotels, especially during peak season such as Hajj period, require a higher deposit or full payment (non-refundable) to confirm the booking. We will advise you at the time of booking. On acceptance of the deposit and the satisfactorily completed booking form, the Company will issue a confirmation invoice and at this stage contract comes into existence. Payment of the balance due must be made 8 weeks prior to departure. If the balance is not received by the due date, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit. If the booking is made within eight weeks of departure, full payment must be sent at the time of booking. Any money paid by the Client to a travel agent in respect of a booking with the Company, is held on behalf of the Company at all times.
– You are responsible for obtaining valid passports, visas, vaccination certificates, health documents, foreign exchange for personal requirements etc. It is your responsibility to check entry requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country you plan to visit. You should also contact your GP in good time before you travel for health advice. You will be solely responsible if failure to obtain such documents results in your being unable to travel or refused entry, in such case, surcharges or other financial penalties being imposed on you. The Company has no liability whatsoever to you through your failure to do so. It is also your responsibility to comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and the drug regulations of the countries visited. The Company and its representatives reserve the right to cancel your Hajj at any time if in our reasonable opinion you are found to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner or indulging in illegal activities, without any refund and legal claim against the Company. Please note that in accordance with Air Aviation Orders, in order to qualify for infant status, a child must be under two years of age on the date of his/her return flights.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
– If you have a complaint during your Hajj, please bring it to the attention of our local Representative / Agent / and or the hotel in order to deal with your individual complaints as quickly as possible. We advise you to bring the matter to your group leader, so that they can rectify the matter on the spot. Should you not be able to resolve your complaint locally please write to us within 14 days of the end of your tour. Failure to bring a complaint to the attention of our local representative whilst on Hajj will prejudice any future claim.
– This contract is governed by English Law, and any dispute arising between the parties is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. You may, however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland.